Wednesday, August 31, 2011

First Link Party {Fridays}

I'm new to the blog scene and want to host a link party.  Let's see how this goes :) Hope to see everyone there!


Ready, set, go....
  • Link to the specific post for something YOU have created (not to your main blog page). 
  • Grab the DesignDNA button to add to your blog page.
  • Be sure to visit other posts and leave them a comment! 
  • Let me know if you've featured me, and I'll let you know if I've featured you ;) 

Photobucket



6 comments:

  1. Hi, I have put your button on my blog....sounds like fun!!
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for visiting my blog and your sweet comments! I am linking up now:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for inviting me! I'm now following.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the invite ladies--have a great day!

    Katie@Little Things Bring Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope your first party goes well! Thanks for inviting me over. I would love it if you joined my party too. It runs every Monday-Friday. :)

    - Megan
    www.polishthestars.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope your first party goes well! Thanks for inviting me over. I would love it if you joined my party too. It runs every Monday-Friday. :)

    - Megan
    www.polishthestars.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...