Monday, August 8, 2011

Thrifty Wall Art

I purchased inexpensive picture frames from Savers.  Spray painting them black turned them into a completed set!  Put scrapbook paper behind the glass and instant wall art!

Attempt # 1
                                                                       
(after all that work I decided I didn't like the colors or shapes)

Attempt #2



The large frame below was also purchased at Savers.  After removing the existing art, I added coordinating scrapbook paper to tie everything together.


For some one-of-a-kind Wall Art - Frame your Kid's art (my Niece who at the time was 7).  I love her little pizza people and bread cloud!  I used scrapbook paper pieces to frame the outside of the artwork. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...