Monday, October 10, 2011

We've Won An Award!!




Hooray -We've  won an award!
Thank you The Messy Roost, for thinking of us :) 
  Please go and check out her blog for inspiration!
The rules for this award are:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave the award to you
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Send it along to 15 other bloggers and let them know you have awarded them!

Here are 7 things about me 
{the big sister of Design DNA} :
  1.  I was born in Ohio
  2. Now live in Arizona
  3. I love Halloween
  4. I rescued 2 Great Danes (my kids)
  5. My favorite color is green
  6. I love diet Mt. Dew
  7. I've only won 1 other award in my life so this is pretty cool!

I am now sending this award to 15 blogger's that truly inspire me.  Please go and check them out, and, be prepared to be wow'd.



Thanks Rhonda for thinking of us for this award!!
 

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Design DNA! and congrats on receiving an award yourself. Its fun to learn new things and quirks about people.

    P.S. love your spooky eye spell book. so cute. Have a super day.

    winks-jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for including me in this list! I only post what I love :) Your DIYs are perfect for my blog and followers because they are clever, inexpensive and imaginative. My favorite so far is the Bloody Eye Spell Book. Also congrats on the award yourself!

    Truebluemeandyou

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you :) I feel honored! I added you to my featured page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much! I will be adding you to my featured page. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...